COVID 19 Policy
COVID 19 Policy
It will be a new spa experience as we adhere to guidelines set forth by the Georgia State Board of Cosmetologists and Barbers, OSHA, CDC, and the Georgia Department of Public Health.Our top priority is for you to safely enjoy your service and ask that you take steps to assist us in preventing the spread of COVID-19. We have put together a list of steps and guidelines to help you feel comfortable and confident in our spa environment.
PRIOR TO YOUR SPA VISIT
We ask that you please review the following guidelines prior to making an appointment and visiting The Nerdy Esthetician.
● We will only allow individuals who have an appointment in the service area of the spa.
● You will be required to wear your own mask upon entering the building and my suite.
● Upon entering the spa, your temperature will be taken and recorded. You will be asked to answer a few questions regarding your health and sign a waiver.
● Food and drinks will not be allowed in the spa during your visit.
ARRIVING AT THE SPA
When you arrive for your appointment we kindly ask that you do not walk into the spa. Please wait outside in your car until your exact appointment time. Our doors will remained locked, and I will let you in when I am ready. Upon entering, I will take your temperature and you can review your statement of health and sign your waiver.
STATEMENT OF HEALTH
Your statement of health will be a brief questionnaire to ensure you are not experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms and that your health and well being meets the guidelines set forth by the Georgia State Board of Cosmetologists and Barbers, OSHA, CDC and the Georgia Department of Public Health to enter the salon and receive services.
Following the Statement of Health, your temperature will be taken with a digital no-touch thermometer. If your temperature exceeds 99°F you will be asked to reschedule and sent home immediately.
You will be REQUIRED to sign your statement of health as well as a waiver stating you are willing to proceed with your service.
INSIDE THE SPA
If your temperature and Statement of Health meet the guidelines, we will continue with treatment. You will be asked to:
● Social distance yourself from other people other than the one providing your services.
● You must wear a mask at all times prior to your treatment.
● Please be aware use of Steamers will be available at this time.
We will take credit card payments but will NO LONGER be accepting cash or making change. If you wish to tip we suggest Venmo, CashApp, Apple Pay or Zelle. In addition all avoid contact we will require a credit card to book an appointment online.
If you would like to tip in cash please bring in the exact amount you would like to tip, as we will not have cash.
If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please provide 24 hours notice. Please see our Cancellation Policy for details.
Appointments for services over $100 will require a credit card on file at the time of booking as a deposit to hold your appointment. We understand that sometimes schedules change and request at least 24 hours notice when cancelling or rescheduling your appointment.
Clients cancelling within less than 24 hours of a scheduled appointment or “no shows” will be required to pay 50% of the services reserved.
SPA CLEANLINESS & SANITATION
Based on recommendations from the Georgia State Board of Cosmetologists and Barbers, OSHA, CDC, and the Georgia Department of Public Health, we are increasing the frequency and scope of our salon cleanliness measures to include:
● All spa employees have been educated on disinfectants, sanitizers, and cleaning procedures through the Barbicide Certification.
● Our spa is stocked with disinfectants, sanitizers, and cleaning supplies that are EPA –registered and labeled as bactericidal, virucidal, and fungicidal.
● The spa will be vigorously cleaned and disinfected each day prior to opening and closing as well as throughout the day.
● All surfaces, tools, and stations will be cleaned, sanitized, and disinfected between each client.
● All towels, robes, and sheets will be washed and disinfected between clients.
● Antibacterial hand soaps and hand sanitizers will be provided throughout the salon.
● All employees will go through the same health checks as clients daily and wear masks at all times and will change gloves with each new client.
● All employees will wash their hands between each client.
NOW, LET'S SAFELY ENJOY OUR BEAUTY
There are many precautionary measures we are required to implement, and we only shared key points with you. We are working diligently to ensure you can safely enjoy your service and we are looking forward to seeing you soon! Should you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out to us. We will continue to provide updates as needed on our response to COVID-19, keeping your health, safety, and comfort our #1 priority.
Thank you for your attention to this new normal
The Nerdy Esthetician